If You Cancel Your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation Charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person after confirming the package
- If cancellation is 90 days prior to arrival- 50% of the deposited amount towards 'Tour cost" shall be refunded. » If cancellation is between 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival - 30% of the deposited amount towards "Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is between 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the deposited amount
towards "Tour Cost" shall be refunded
- If cancellation is within 30 days prior to arrival - No Refund
- There is no refund on cancellation of bookings during festival dates and peak season that is from 29 September 2017 to 03 Jaunuary 2018.
The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third party service provider.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel Arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are Any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
Advance Booking Fee
- 60 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 30 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 21 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 21 days before date of departure.